- Eligible items may be returned/exchanged if notified within 3 days of receipt of item.
- Item must be returned in original condition with no signs of damage or wear to be eligible for refund/exchange.
- Customer must receive approval prior to sending item back.
- Item must be sent back within 3 days following approval.
- Item must be sent back in original packaging and shipping must include tracking and full insurance.
- Customer is to pay for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The following items are NOT eligible for return/exchange: custom orders, any item altered for the customer, and personalized items.
Gifts or Proposals
- If you are purchasing an item intended as a gift or for a proposal, contact me before your purchase and I can work with you to potentially set up an extended timeline for return/exchange.
If there is an issue of any kind upon arrival of item, please contact us as soon as possible, i.e. damaged item, sizing issue, etcetera. If for any reason a piece has been damaged during shipping, please contact me as soon as you receive the package, and I will work with you to resolve the issue. If I am not contacted within 3 days of item arrival, I cannot assume that the damages occurred due to shipping.
Ready to ship items will ship within 1-2 days of order. Made to order items will ship within the designated time frame indicated in the item description. Shipping options are available to choose from at checkout, including overnight options. Items ship Monday - Friday.
I live in / will be visiting Colorado, can I visit your studio?
Unfortunately, I am not currently accepting in person appointments.
I’m interested in a ring but it’s not my size - do you offer resizing?
Yes! On most rings, resizing is available. One initial resize is included with the purchase of the ring. Any additional resize is subject to a fee. During the checkout process, you can leave a note in the comment box with your resizing request and ring size.
How do I find my ring size?
If you are unsure or it has been awhile since you were last sized, Doozie recommends getting professionally sized by a local jeweler. This is a free service provided by any local jewelry store, and will save you a lot of time and hassle in the ordering process. Make sure you get the finger sized that you plan to wear the ring on. Note if the ring you are ordering has a wide or thin band. Let the jeweler know this information. Generally, wider bands will require you to go up a half to even a full size. Please find your US ring size or equivalent.
Will the diamond in my ring come with a grading report?
That depends. If you are purchasing a ring with a rose cut, salt and pepper or other natural colored gemstone, then no, it will not include a grading report. Diamonds of this kind are typically not evaluated in the same way as traditional white diamonds, and therefore it is not common for it to be graded. The information provided in the listing is accurate as far as carat weight, dimensions, etc.
If you are purchasing a ring with a traditional white diamond as the main stone, then yes, it will come with a grading report from a third party organization. Please note, diamonds under .50 ct will not come with a grading report unless otherwise noted. If you want specifics on this please feel free to email me.
I have a question about the size/scale of a piece?
Please ask! I do my very best to accurately describe each piece with photos, measurements, and detailed descriptions. However, if you still feel unsure, I am happy to answer any questions you may have and provide additional materials if necessary. Please keep in mind jewelry is shown close up to show detail and the listed dimensions provide the most accurate information on scale. Please look these over carefully to ensure the piece you are interested in is precisely what you are looking for.
You can contact me at email@example.com