- Eligible items may be returned/exchanged if notified within 3 days of receipt of item.
- Item must be returned in original condition with no signs of damage or wear to be eligible for refund/exchange.
- Customer must receive approval prior to sending item back.
- Item must be sent back within 3 days following approval.
- Item must be sent back in original packaging and shipping must include tracking and full insurance.
- Customer is to pay for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The following items are NOT eligible for return/exchange: custom orders, any item altered for the customer, and personalized items.
Gifts or Proposals
- If you are purchasing an item intended as a gift or for a proposal, contact me before your purchase and I can work with you to potentially set up an extended timeline for return/exchange.
If there is an issue of any kind upon arrival of item, please contact us as soon as possible, i.e. damaged item, sizing issue, etcetera. If for any reason a piece has been damaged during shipping, please contact me as soon as you receive the package, and I will work with you to resolve the issue. If I am not contacted within 3 days of item arrival, I cannot assume that the damages occurred due to shipping.
Ready to ship items will ship within 1-2 days of order. Domestic shipments within the USA will be delivered within 3-5 days. Made to order items will ship within the designated time frame indicated in item description. Shipping options include: free standard USPS, Fedex 2 day, and Fedex overnight. Selections are to be made at checkout.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I find my ring size?
If you are unsure or it has been awhile since you were last sized, Doozie recommends getting professionally sized by a local jeweler. This is a free service provided by any local jewelry store, and will save you a lot of time and hassle in the ordering process. Make sure you get the finger sized that you plan to wear the ring on. Note if the ring you are ordering has a wide or thin band. Let the jeweler know this information. Generally, wider bands will require you to go up a half to even a full size. Please find your US ring size or equivalent.
I have a question about the size/scale of a piece?
Please ask! We do our very best to accurately describe each piece with photos, measurements, and detailed descriptions. However, if you still feel unsure, we are happy answer any questions you may have and provide additional materials if necessary. Please keep in mind jewelry is shown close up to show detail and the listed dimensions provide the most accurate information on scale. Please look these over carefully to ensure the piece you are interested in is precisely what you are looking for.